Thursday, July 7, 2011

What this is about.

Hello,  I am starting this as a journal of sorts.  I do not care if you read it or like it.  I do not want followers or critics.  I just want to put my thoughts down on paper so that at the end of the day I do not drag these thoughts with me to the most comfortable bed in the world which I share with the most beautiful, patient woman in the world.  Going to bed with a whirlwind of thoughts is bad mojo for anybody so this is my plan to avoid the situation.

This is simply my first post.  I will be commenting on news stories, politics, sports, and anything else that stirs me to want to rant.  As previously mentioned above I love my wife more than anything and do not want to risk losing her respect by flying off the handle and carrying on about things she really doesn't care about.

I am annoyed past the point of reason with issues in society today.  I have always been known as the guy who will tell you exactly what is on my mind at any given time.  I do not believe in dancing around issues I want all things to be direct and honest.  In short this is my perspective on the issues of the world.  It is my reason why things are going to hell in a hand basket before our eyes.  I will publish my first official post shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment